Frequently Asked Questions
Children under 16 years old will be admitted to the venue day provided that they are accompanied by their parent or legal guardian. Parents or guardians will need to fill in this “letter of authorization and liability of minors” and take it with you at all times. In no case will be allowed entry to children under 16 years in the enclosure of the night, located in the park of the White blackbird.
Depending on the type of ticket purchased, you'll get access to the VIP area and the area of clues you will need a my gondola or pass skier.
The tickets you can get it directly from our website.
We also have compost VIP if you want to maximize your experience in the festival, you'll have special access to, their own baths VIP, raised area around the main stage, availability of Premium beverages, access in the gondola for the scenario Altitude Stage in Borreguiles, and some other surprises...
To know the experience of VIP Gold, please contact us via email: email@example.com
- Acceso preferente al festival los 3 días
- Incluye pase de telecabina para Altitude Stage
- Prioridad para reserva de mesas VIP
- Ropero Gratuito
- Free tour para esquiadores y snowboarders
- Acceso a TODOS los escenarios
- NO INCLUYE EL ACCESO A PISTAS
- Incluye Forfait /Ski Pass
- No incluye pase de telecabina para Altitude Stage (Necesario adquirirlo para tener acceso a remontes)
Contact us and we'll ask the identifying data so that you can
get it back. firstname.lastname@example.org
ON THE STATION OF SIERRA NEVADA
Apart from being able to enjoy the Season with the highest vertical drop in southern Europe (1,200 m), and the musical offering with artists of the first level of local, national and international, within the festival you will be able to find a repair workshop materials, breakfast skiers in the Borreguiles, and you can also work with bespoke packages with special activities as detailed below:
● Pond Skim
● Paragliding flights
● Mountain Tour
● Rise to the Veleta Peak
The weather conditions are very changeable in high mountains, in the meantime, there's that be prepared to cope with the changes in the best possible way and enjoy it to the maximum of the experience.
As footwear is essential, water-resistant, comfortable and dry.
From the festival will offer a wide range of solutions for you to choose the option
most appropriate to you. Later in the Packs section of our website.
HOW TO REACH
We offer different options:
● CAR: on the road-395, 31 km from Granada, 160 of Malaga and 400 of Madrid.
● PLANE: closest Airports, Granada, Malaga, Seville and Madrid.I
● TAXI:Tele Radio Taxi Granada 958 28 00 00
● TRAIN: train Station of Granada 902 320 320, connections by AVE to Madrid and Barcelona. As well as various localities of the province.
● BUS: Bus Station in Granada, several daily connections with the main cities of the country. Bus Granada – Sierra Nevada provided by the company Tocina, Monday to Friday: 8:00 – 10:00 – 17:00 hours. Saturday and Sunday : Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays: 8:00 – 10:00 -15:00 – 17:00 hours.
● SWIMMING: we do Not recommend it
Para el viaje de ida a la estación se podrá utilizar la buena conexión de red de autobuses de línea que hay disponibles.
Para el viaje de vuelta a Granada (bajada de la estación) facilitaremos autobuses de viernes a domingo. El punto de salida será frente al hotel Meliá Sol y Nieve, a los 30 minutos del cierre del festival.
The Station has services of public transport as a city bus or taxi.
Some details about the bus service:
There is a city bus with different stops, which runs along the urbanization of Pradollano.
Fares Season 2021 – 2022
● Single ticket: 1,90 €
● Bonus 5 trips (L-V): 5 €
● Season pass: 100 €
Line Pradollano – The Rocks – University Hostel
Stops: Plaza Pradollano – Source High – Road 2 – Roundabout Telephone – Parking CARD – CARD – Building Galatea – Edif. Montaire – Crossing Car Park – Parking The Rocks – University Hostel.
Some details about the taxi service:
If you need a taxi to get around the station or for airport transfers, station, railway, etc, you can contact the following telephone numbers of taxi drivers from the station:
● Taxi license, No 1 (Pepe) : 646 090 000
● Taxi license No 2 (Rafael): 6227 65 184
● Taxi license No 3 (John Francis): 608 058 709
● Taxi license No 4 (Daniel): 627 287 222
● Taxi license No 5 (Miguel) : 625 416 963
And the greatest!! The valet parking of the Station, will allow you to park your car in one of the over 3,900 public spaces, distributed in the different parking station.
The ski resort of Sierra Nevada, has four areas of parking so you can leave your vehicle with total peace of mind while enjoying our facilities.
Remember that it is forbidden to park along the road.
There is now a process that is much more accessible:
1. Enter your enrollment.
2. Pay the amount.
3. And go directly to the output, the barrier will open automatically.